Do you need help to find your ring size?
Follow these steps, it's very simple!
1 - Measure the inside diameter of a ring you already have and it suits you. Only the inside diameter, not counting the edge of the ring.
2 - Use the following table of equivalences to find the correspondence between the diameter of your ring and the size.
- If your diameter measures 15mm-15.7mm - your size is 10
- If your diameter measures 16mm-16,5mm - your size is 12
- If your diameter measures 16.8mm - 17.2mm - your size is 14 li>
- If your diameter measures 17.5mm - 17.9mm - your size is 16 li>
- If your diameter measures 18mm - 18.5mm - your size is 1 8 li >
If you are between two sizes, choose the largest, anyway we offer FREE EXCHANGE in case you have chosen the wrong size as long as your shipping destination is in Spain. You just have to write us an email to email@example.com and we will help you process the change.